redantstyle.com are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, once enacted. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you to be confident that your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised shopping experience. We have published this notice to help you understand:
- how and why redantstyle.com collect information from you;
- who we share your information with, why and on what basis;and
- what your rights are.
If we make changes to this notice we will notify you by updating it on our website. redantstyle.com will be what is known as the ‘Data Controller’ of the personal data you provide to us, and we will sometimes refer to ourselves in this notice as “we” or “us”. By Data Controller, this means redantstyle.com determines the purposes and way in which any personal data are, or will be, processed.
If you would like to request or review any part of your personal information held by redantstyle.com then click submit a request form.
This privacy notice was last updated on 24th May 2018.
What information do we collect when you buy goods and why?
When you buy goods from us, you are entering into a contract with us. You will need to set up a redantstyle.com Account before ordering from us, or you can also opt to checkout as a Guest. When placing an order we will ask you to provide some personal information such as;
- Full name
- Billing and delivery address
- contact numbers and
- email address.
How do we use your information?
Data Protection says that we are allowed to use and share your personal data only where we have a proper reason to do so. The law says we must have one or more of these reasons and these are:
- Contract – your personal information is processed in order to fulfil a contractual arrangement e.g. in order to send you your order
- Consent – where you agree to us using your information in this way e.g. for storing your payment card details.
- Legitimate Interests – this means the interests of redantstyle.com in managing our business to allow us to provide you with the best products and service in the most secure and appropriate way e.g. to transfer your data to certain Third Party’s such as delivery partners.
- Legal Obligation – where there is statutory or other legal requirement to share the information e.g. when we have to share your information for law enforcement purposes.
Here is a list of the ways that we may use your personal information, and which of the reasons described above we rely on to do so. Where we list legitimate interests as a reason, we also describe below what we believe these legitimate interests are.
|What We Use Your Personal Information For||Our Reasons (Legal Basis)||Our Explanation Of Lenka Rubintova’s Interests|
|Set up your redantstyle.com account||Legitimate interest||Process efficiency in dealing with such activity.|
|Process your orders||Fulfilling a contract||N/A|
|Notify you of your order status.||Legitimate interest||Process efficiency in dealing with such activity, and to make improvements to our services.|
|Manage your account/ provide customer services to you. This may include: customer services / communications activities call recording data verification customer complaints / queries||Legal obligation/ Legitimate interests (depending on nature of services)||Keeping our records up to date, handling our customer contact efficiently and effectively, working out which of our products and services may interest you and telling you about them.|
|To detect, investigate and report financial crime (e.g. Fraud)||Legal Obligation / legitimate interests||Developing and improving how we deal with financial crime. Complying with any legal obligation placed on us by regulators such as the FCA. Complying with any regulations that apply to us. Process efficiency in dealing with such activity, and to make service and process improvements.|
|Undertake website personalisation and administration.||Legitimate interest||Developing products, services, applications and designs that attract and retain customers. Improving customer interaction with our sites. Defining types of customers for new products or services|
|Notifying you about enhancements to our services, such as changes to the website and new services that may be of interest to you.||Legitimate interest||Developing products, services, applications and designs that attract and retain customers. Improving customer interaction with our sites.|
|Maintaining network and data security||Legitimate interest||To maintain the security of our network this in turns helps us to maintain the safety and confidentiality of your information.|
Who we share your information with and why
redantstyle.com works with a number of trusted suppliers, agencies and businesses in order to provide you the high quality goods and services you expect from us such as delivery companies. Some examples of the categories of third parties with whom we share your data are:
- Delivery Partners – In order for you to receive your goods, redantstyle.com works with a number of delivery partners. Again, we only pass limited information to them in order to ensure delivery of your items.
- IT Companies – redantstyle.com works with business who support our website and other business systems.
- Payment processing – redantstyle.com works with trusted third party payment processing providers in order to securely take and manage payments.
Your personal data is protected by legal rights, which include your rights to object to our processing of your personal data; request that your personal data is erased or corrected; request access to your personal data. For more information or to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us using the contact details above. You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, which regulates the processing of personal data.
Transfers to third countries
If you place an order with us and you are outside of the Slovakia we will transfer the data that we hold on you to redantstyle.com Limited in the Slovakia.
Keeping in touch with you
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, special offers and improvements to our website. When you set your account up, we will ask you if you want to receive this type of marketing information.
redantstyle.com will share your information with companies outside of redantstyle.com for email newlsetter distribution. If you decide you do not want to receive this marketing information you can request that we stop by using the unsubscribe link within the email which is the easiest way or contacting us or by writing to us on email@example.com.
How long we keep your information
If we collect your personal information, the length of time we retain it is determined by a number of factors including the purpose for which we use that information and our obligations under other laws.
We may need your personal information to establish, bring or defend legal claims. For this purpose, we will always retain your personal information for 15 years after the date it is no longer needed by us for any of the purposes listed under How we use your information above. The only exceptions to this are where:
- the law requires us to hold your personal information for a longer period, or delete it sooner;
- you exercise your right to have the information erased (where it applies) and we do not need to hold it in connection with any of the reasons permitted or required under the law;
- we bring or defend a legal claim or other proceedings during the period we retain your personal information, in which case we will retain your personal information until those proceedings have concluded and no further appeals are possible; or
- in limited cases, existing or future law or a court or regulator requires us to keep your personal information for a longer or shorter period.
What are your rights
- Right of access –to request access to your personal information and information about how we process it
- Right to rectification –to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- Right to erasure (also known as the Right to be Forgotten)
- Right to restriction of processing – to restrict processing of your personal information
- Right to data portability – to electronically move, copy or transfer your personal information in a standard form
- Right to object – to object to processing of your personal information
- Rights with regards to automated individual decision making, including profiling –rights relating to automated decision making, including profiling
If you have any general questions about your rights or want to exercise your rights please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Security and Privacy Enquiry.